Henry’s facing his biggest challenge yet in the Kensington Ultimate Hero competition.
The voting might switch to one per person, device, or browser, so any support you enlist for Henry’s small-but-mighty army could be the difference between falling short or reaching Ultimate Hero status. Update: Repeat voting is allowed!
Key facts for round four:
- Please vote for Henry on Tuesday, March 10. The voting runs 24 hours, from midnight to midnight Eastern U.S. time.
- You can vote as often as you want. We couldn’t have gotten this far without you. Whether you’ve voted one time or a hundred times in previous rounds, your support matters. 🙂
Click here to reach the voting booth on March 10. (Direct link: here)
However the vote goes down, Henry has released a statement for everyone who has worked so hard throughout the competition:
Though the rules of this game lie beyond our control, the temper of our hearts is strong and worthy. Should the outcome fall short of victory, know the fault lies not in ourselves, and my gratitude remains undimmed.
And on that note, let’s talk prizes! The voting reminder will go out to the newsletter subscribers on Tuesday and will include a thank-you reward for winning round three. So far, we’ve had one unedited excerpt from Neighborly Affection #5 and one Q&A round with Henry graciously responding to some tough questions. As before, you can weigh in on what you’d like to see:
- Q&A: Henry will answer 3 to 5 questions posed by readers. If you have a question you want considered, please leave it in a comment below or send me an email. Anything Henry would reasonably know (his thoughts, feelings, motivations, memories, plans, etc.) is fair game. (If you left a question in the comments on the previous post or on Facebook, don’t worry: It’s still on his list.) And because support has played such a big role in getting Henry this far, you can also opt to ask a question of Jay, Alice, Will or Emma if you like.
- Excerpt: Get a sneak peek at a scene from Becoming His Master (Neighborly Affection #4), which is available for pre-order now and comes out March 17.
- Excerpt #2: Get a sneak peek at another unedited scene from Neighborly Affection #5, which doesn’t have a release date yet.
If Henry defeats all of his opponents, we’ll have new options for an extra thank-you gift when the competition ends. Maybe a peek far into the future of the trio’s relationship? A scene from the main novels rewritten from Henry’s perspective? A double-length Tuesdays with Jay installment? All suggestions are welcome. 🙂