Because the universe never rains but it pours, naturally Crossing the Lines (Neighborly Affection #2) arrived at my door in the midst of all the book signing excitement. One of these days, I’m going to bust my own eardrums with all the squealing.
I want to share that excitement with everyone who loves Henry, Alice, and Jay. The trade paperbacks of Crossing the Lines will be in Books-A-Million stores in January, but this is the season for giving, so I’m going to get started a little early.
My pledge: I’ll give away at least three autographed trade paperback copies of Crossing the Lines and some book swag in December. The more people who enter, the more copies I’ll give away.
1) Find Playing the Game (Neighborly Affection #1) in paperback at your local Books-A-Million (store locator here) or order one online.
2) Snap a picture of the book. Be as creative as you like (or not).
3) Email your picture of the book to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I Found Neighborly Affection.” Include where you found the book (city, state) and how you’d like to be identified (your real name, your online handle, anonymously, etc.). By entering, you confirm you’re at least 18 years old and have a U.S. mailing address where you can receive a prize if you win.
1) I’ll share the photo entries I receive by Dec. 15 on my website. If at least three people enter, then step 2 applies.
2) On Dec. 15, I’ll choose at least three (possibly more) winners and send them each an autographed copy of Crossing the Lines. Winners will have the opportunity to specify a recipient, so if you want it personalized as a gift, we can do that.